Encourage your colleagues to go Green at the office by following these easy and fun tips and tricks!
- Reconsider your commute by carpooling, cycling or utilizing public transit.
- Ramp up your recycling by making it a habit to recycle everything in the office from the various types of paper used in your company up to old and dated cell phones and computers.
- Print smart by making it a habit to print double sided, avoid color printing, utilize scrap paper and think before you print all documents and emails.
- Maximize computer efficiency by making it a habit to turn off your computer and unplug unnecessary devices before you leave to go home.
- Create a healthy office environment by using non-toxic cleaning products and brighten up your space with plants that absorb indoor pollution.
- Watch what you eat and how you eat it by bringing your own reusable plate and mug and buying organic, free trade food products for lunch.